- RSS Channel Showcase 6514466
- RSS Channel Showcase 4096672
- RSS Channel Showcase 8756652
- RSS Channel Showcase 5079909
Articles on this Page
- 05/07/17--17:20: _Quick & Easy Weight...
- 05/25/17--07:59: _Need Tips on How to...
- 05/31/17--17:18: _Where Do I Even Sta...
- 06/01/17--17:09: _2017 Better Healthy...
- 06/30/17--10:02: _5 Tips for Better S...
- 07/20/17--14:12: _Need Some Easy Rela...
- 08/08/17--15:57: _Beat Stress & Boost...
- 08/29/17--09:04: _High Fat Low Carb D...
- 10/02/17--12:41: _Do You Make Bad Foo...
- 10/27/17--15:35: _How To Keep Fit and...
- 05/07/17--17:20: Quick & Easy Weight Solutions for Busy Women. Join us!
- 05/25/17--07:59: Need Tips on How to Sleep Better? Read on.
- 05/31/17--17:18: Where Do I Even Start? Losing Weight Is SUPER Hard!
- 06/01/17--17:09: 2017 Better Healthy Living Challenge
- 06/30/17--10:02: 5 Tips for Better Sleep to Send You Off To Dream Land
- 08/08/17--15:57: Beat Stress & Boost Happiness in 4 Simple Steps
- 10/02/17--12:41: Do You Make Bad Food Decisions Like I Do When You’re Tired?
- 10/27/17--15:35: How To Keep Fit and Healthy: Simple Tips for Beginners
Are you always putting others needs & wants ahead of your own health? Are you afraid you will never be happy with how you look and feel? You’re invited to a free Master Class –A LIVE Online Webinar – that my friend Laura Fenamore is hosting on May 9th and 10th. Laura has lost 100 […]
The post Quick & Easy Weight Solutions for Busy Women. Join us! appeared first on Losing It & Loving It.
This month is Better Sleep Month. I just participated in a Twitter chat last night with FitFluential and Sleep Number. I’m now equipped with some great ideas on how to sleep better. When asked how much sleep we get, I said I try to get at least 7 but it doesn’t always happen. I usually stay up […]
I’m just not sure where to begin. A few months ago, I started going to a new primary doctor. She has been trying to help me figure out which way to go in my weight loss journey. All blood tests came back A-OK but I am just not losing since I am not working out. […]
The post Where Do I Even Start? Losing Weight Is SUPER Hard! appeared first on Losing It & Loving It.
It’s back! The Better Healthy Living challenge is back. It’s been a few years since I brought it back but it’s here. I have had some health struggles over the last bit and just didn’t have it in me to keep it going while dealing with all that. You can read about the more recent […]
My Best Tips for Better Sleep Last month was Better Sleep Month. I mentioned how I try to get about 7 hours of sleep each night. Here I would like to review some tips for better sleep that will get you on track to a better nights rest. These suggestions can be used individually or […]
The post 5 Tips for Better Sleep to Send You Off To Dream Land appeared first on Losing It & Loving It.
Easy Relaxation Techniques for Stress Stress is everywhere. There is no way in the world you can escape it. In fact, if you do try to evade stress it will only make things worse. No one ever wants to make things harder for themselves. Really, all anyone can do is learn how to manage stress. […]
The post Need Some Easy Relaxation Techniques for Stress? I’ve Got You Covered! appeared first on Losing It & Loving It.
Today, August 8th is National Happiness Happens Day (and my besties birthday!). Let’s celebrate being happy. I promise you’ll feel much better allowing happiness in your life. I try to always stay positive in all areas of my life and never sweat the small stuff. It makes a big difference. Try it sometime! Here are […]
Are you familiar with the high fat low carb diet? My long time friend, client and low carb/keto pro has an awesome infographic (see below) that shows the best healthy fats and low carb super foods. Learn a bit about the low carb diet from the image below. If you’re interested in learning more be […]
The post High Fat Low Carb Diet: Fuel Your Body with Healthy Fats & Superfoods appeared first on Losing It & Loving It.
Why You Make Bad Decisions About Food When You’re Tired When you’re sleep deprived, you’re not at the top of your game. If you’ve ever succumbed to the allure of a drive thru late at night, you know that when you’re tired, your willpower suffers. This can lead to poor food choices. Sleep and Self […]
The post Do You Make Bad Food Decisions Like I Do When You’re Tired? appeared first on Losing It & Loving It.
How to Keep Fit and Healthy: How Do They Do It? I know that’s the burning question on everyone’s minds, how to keep fit and healthy. Lately, I have been thinking I should get back to basics and think like a beginner starting a new healthy lifestyle. Go back to where I first began my […]
The post How To Keep Fit and Healthy: Simple Tips for Beginners appeared first on Losing It & Loving It.