- RSS Channel Showcase 9098011
- RSS Channel Showcase 8092311
- RSS Channel Showcase 7294742
- RSS Channel Showcase 2294613
Articles on this Page
- 06/25/14--06:00: _2014 Better Healthy...
- 07/08/14--12:42: _BHL Challenge Week ...
- 07/14/14--06:00: _BHL Challenge Week ...
- 07/20/14--19:00: _Healthy Drink Choices
- 07/21/14--16:00: _BHL Challenge Week ...
- 08/18/14--06:00: _The Weight Gurus Sc...
- 08/20/14--05:00: _Best Health and Fit...
- 03/03/15--16:00: _Healthy Travel: Vac...
- 05/26/15--16:11: _Does Your Life Revo...
- 05/27/15--17:00: _Don’t Make It Harde...
- 08/03/15--12:54: _Exploring Essential...
- 08/22/15--09:25: _BHL Challenge Week ...
- 11/04/15--15:58: _My November Goals
- 11/06/15--05:30: _Putting Happiness i...
- 02/02/16--11:22: _21 Day Wellness Cha...
- 02/04/16--05:00: _Let’s Celebrate Ame...
- 02/22/16--12:21: _Keep It Simple but ...
- 03/14/16--11:48: _Going Back to the B...
- 04/28/16--13:50: _Last of the Physica...
- 04/29/16--09:13: _How Well Do You Lik...
- 06/25/14--06:00: 2014 Better Healthy Living Challenge
- 07/08/14--12:42: BHL Challenge Week 2: Nutrition
- 07/14/14--06:00: BHL Challenge Week 3: Health
- 07/20/14--19:00: Healthy Drink Choices
- 07/21/14--16:00: BHL Challenge Week 4: Choose Any Focus
- 08/18/14--06:00: The Weight Gurus Scale Review
- 08/20/14--05:00: Best Health and Fitness Trackers
- 03/03/15--16:00: Healthy Travel: Vacation Advice
- 05/26/15--16:11: Does Your Life Revolve Around Weight Loss & Fitness
- 05/27/15--17:00: Don’t Make It Harder Than It Has to Be
- 08/03/15--12:54: Exploring Essential Oils: The Beginning
- 08/22/15--09:25: BHL Challenge Week 4: Health & Self Care Challenge
- 11/04/15--15:58: My November Goals
- 11/06/15--05:30: Putting Happiness into a Healthy Lifestyle
- 02/02/16--11:22: 21 Day Wellness Challenge
- 02/04/16--05:00: Let’s Celebrate American Heart Month
- 02/22/16--12:21: Keep It Simple but Get It Done
- 03/14/16--11:48: Going Back to the Basics
- 04/28/16--13:50: Last of the Physical Therapy Sessions
- 04/29/16--09:13: How Well Do You Like Your Body?
It’s about time for the 2014 Better Healthy Living Challenge! This usually takes place in June but I had to move it to July. Like last year, I’m partnering up with someone for the challenge. I’m SO excited to have Glenneth from Let’s Talk and Walk partnering up with me this month. We have a […]
Better Healthy Living Challenge: Check in #2 Thanks to all who participated last week in the Better Healthy Living FITNESS challenge. This week we challenge ourselves to focus on nutrition. Living a healthy lifestyle is not always easy. These challenges are here to help all of us break through some barriers we might have. Today’s […]
Better Healthy Living Challenge: Check in #3 We are now to week 3 of the challenge and before you know it, July will be over. Thanks to all of you who participated in the NUTRITION challenge last week. Be sure to do your check in’s before the challenge is over so you can be entered […]
Choosing Healthier Beverages: Your body will thank you for it! Our bodies need a steady flow of liquids to be healthy, preferably at least eight tall glasses per day or approximately 64 ounces. One of the very best healthy drink choices a body can enjoy is definitely crystal clean water. There are some who say […]
Better Healthy Living Challenge: Final Week This has been a fun challenge! I want to send a big thanks out to Glenneth from Let’s Talk and Walk for co-hosting with me this year. I sure hope she’ll join us in 2015! AND a quick shout out to our prize sponsors: Momentum Jewelry for donating a wrap […]
Weight Gurus Scale Review: My Thoughts There are so many weight scales on the market it’s really hard to choose. It can get confusing and even frustrating. Weight loss is frustrating enough. Having to choose a tool that will aid in that shouldn’t be stressful. You want to invest in something that works great plus […]
Logging Your Fitness and Diet Plan Fitness and health experts from around the world promote the benefit of tracking your progress and even set backs. At first glance you may wonder what all the fuss is about. The truth is there is good reason for keeping a log. You need to know what you’ve accomplished […]
Healthy Travel: Vacation Advice This month is National Nutrition Month. The theme for 2015 is Bite into a Healthy Lifestyle which is to encourage everyone to adopt a plan that focuses on healthy eating and physical activity. I figured it would be a great time to share how we plan to stick to a healthy […]
Struggles with Weight Loss/Fitness I’ve been blocked. When it comes to working out, eating right and sharing it all, it’s become a struggle. I’m not exactly sure what it was but every time I thought about a workout or writing down what I was eating and then sharing my workouts for the week, it totally […]
The post Does Your Life Revolve Around Weight Loss & Fitness appeared first on Losing It & Loving It.
Are you stuck? Don’t make things harder than they have to be (I’m one to speak ha). When I think of making things harder than they have to be, the book What You Can When You Can written by my two friends Carla and Roni comes to mind. And if you read my post from yesterday about […]
Using Essential Oils Over the last few months, I have started to use essential oils. It’s been fun playing around with them to see how they might benefit me. I have used them to help me stay focused and on task, to relieve occasional sleeplessness, head and neck tension and the biggest for me has […]
Week 4: Health & Self Care Challenge This week we’ll focus on taking time out for ourselves. My personal goal is to focus on less screen time, getting more sleep, spending time outdoors, creativity and read more. You might explore essential oils, start coloring, or get organized. All of these things seem to make ME feel […]
The post BHL Challenge Week 4: Health & Self Care Challenge appeared first on Losing It & Loving It.
It’s been a rough month or so. I haven’t been around because since the middle of October until just last week, my left knee was in a lot of pain. Consistent sharp shooting pains. I couldn’t get in sooner to see the doc but already had an appointment to check up on blood work and […]
Putting Happiness into a Healthy Lifestyle This post is written by Holly Ashby, a writer interested in wellbeing who works for Will Williams Meditation, who provide courses on Vedic meditation. The internet has empowered people to talk about their relationship with health and self-image like never before. Individual bloggers now get to discuss, from personal […]
This post is sponsored by BackJoy and the Get Down to the Core challenge. I was given some free products to enjoy plus I have included affiliate links below. All opinions are my own! I’m a day late and a dollar short. But I didn’t want to miss telling you about this 21 day challenge. […]
It’s time to celebrate American Heart Month. I have included a few things below that you can join in on and some tips on how to keep your heart healthy. Did you know heart disease is the leading cause of death in men? Million Hearts is challenging men to take one healthy step this month. […]
This post contains affiliate links Keep It Simple but Get It Done Just a TAD late on my February 2016 goals and boy this month did not get off to a great start. I wish I would have never stopped working out or at least getting daily exercise. I hear myself saying this often. No […]
Once again, I come in at the middle of the month with my goals. I am uhh WAS defeated last week because I had started out great the week before doing the recumbent bike every day. Then something happened to my hip and my knee started bothering me so that was that. I still can […]
Well, we have come to the end of my physical therapy sessions. As much as PT feels good, it’s not helping the initial issue I started going for so needless to say I don’t want to keep spending $50 a pop if we can’t figure out how to fix the issue. Insurance is just a […]
Hey there, my friend Laura has a quiz to share with you today. And an invite that I recommend you check out. How Well Do You Like Your Body? On hot summer days, which are right around the corner, when bodies are typically more on display, we may feel particularly vulnerable if our body is […]